Thank you for your interest in Apollo Utrecht. Applications for 2021 are now open.
In order to qualify for Apollo, applicants are students or PhD candidates, either:
- in year 3-6 as a medical student (e.g. CRU2006/CRU-PLUS);
- a SUMMA student at any stage of the 4 year degree;
- a student of any life science master;
- a PhD candidate in a biomedical field
Students are selected based on:
- Affinity with research
- Interest in the development of extracurricular knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Critical and out-of-the box thinking
How to apply
In order to apply, fill in the application form, including the following documents (in PDF format, max. 3 MB per file):
- CV (max. 2 A4, excluding references and publications)
- Personal statement / letter of motivation (max. 1 A4)
Applicants will receive a confirmation email a couple of days later to confirm that their application has been processed.
For each applicant, an interview will be scheduled with an Apollo (board) member and an advisory board member.
Timeline for 2021
- Open meeting, Friday 24 September 2021, 7.00 PM
- Information night, Wednesday 29 September 2021, 7.30 PM
- Application deadline, Sunday 17 October 2021
- Interviews, Monday 1 November – Friday 12 November 2021
- Results, Sunday 14 November 2021
- Welcome meeting, Friday 19 November 2021
- First Apollo Utrecht meeting, Friday 26 November 2021
For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.